2010年4月16日 星期五

Productive Workplaces

Welcome to MarvinWeisbord.com
The Productive Workplaces Archives

Home

Productive Workplaces Revisited: Contents & Description

Organizational Diagnosis

Article Descriptions

Book Descriptions

Six Box Model

Personal




After years of answering requests one at a time, I am posting some articles, book excerpts and video clips that I have assembled over the years. This web site identifies people, values, theories, research, and methods related to organization development and social change that I've come to appreciate since 1969. To date I have posted a bibliography of books and articles, a brief personal history, downloadable copies of articles and speeches, and excerpts from Productive Workplaces Revisited, published by Jossey-Bass/Wiley in 2004. I am building this site over an 18 month period, starting in 2005, with help from technology consultant Thomas Forstik.

For those who want to get copies of books or videos, I include links to relevant web sites. Sales of these materials support the work of Future Search Network (FSN), an international non-profit collaboration of 350 colleagues dedicated to community service and learning. FSN makes planning services affordable worldwide in all cultures and languages. I am a co-director of the Network, which enables me to use all of my past experience to support worthy work around the world.

If any of this material inspires you, I hope you will consider joining Future Search Network. You'll have a chance to be part of a global community of diverse people who value working together to create more open, cooperative, and sustainable societies. See how to join at www.futuresearch.net.

--Marvin Weisbord

沒有留言:

網誌存檔