2023年3月2日 星期四

"On The Curry Trail: Chasing The Flavor That Seduced The World."可能是料理名家的最後一次"打書"訪談:......葬禮上的食品......

  可能是料理名家的最後一次"打書"訪談:......葬禮上的食品...... "On The Curry Trail: Chasing The Flavor That Seduced The World."

SHAPIRO: Well, this is a question that I've never asked a guest in 20 years of doing interviews, and I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but as someone who has built his life around food and who sees the end approaching, have you decided what you want served at your funeral?
IYER: Yes.
SHAPIRO: You have.
IYER: (Laughter).
SHAPIRO: What's the menu?
IYER: Oh, gosh, well, Bombay street foods, foods that I grew up with and foods of my childhood.
SHAPIRO: His latest book is "On The Curry Trail: Chasing The Flavor That Seduced The World." It's CONSIDER THIS FROM NPR. I'm Ari Shapiro.
< Iconic Indian-American Chef Reflects On His Life And The Healing Power Of Food
March 1, 20235:00 PM ET

沒有留言:

網誌存檔